Please note that all time references are in CEST.
- Complementary skills training by Michael Mende (GSP_ARM!d) -- MINOA students only
(Monday, 21 and Tuesday, 22 June, from 9:00 to 13:00)
- Part I „Nonlinear Optimal Control Problems: Methods and Applications“
(Tuesday, 22 until Friday, 25 June)
- Part II „Conic Optimization and Applications“
(Monday, 28 June until Tuesday, 29 June)
Industrial presentations by Ottmar Gehring from Daimler AG and Sebastian Albrecht and Armin Nurkanovic from Siemens
Industrial presentation by Matteo Pozzi from Optit Srl.
Virtual tour of Heidelberg:
We offer two dates to travel to Heidelberg virtually from the comfort of your own home. But still learn all about it‘s history, enjoy a virtual walking tour of all the main sites with informative & engaging commentary.
We will visit:
- the famous Heidelberg Castle
- take an extensive tour of the beautifully preserved Old Town
- stand on the iconic Old Bridge & enjoy the wonderful views
- learn & tour the world renowned Heidelberg University
- see all the main attractions of the town
The duration is approx. 50 minutes.
- Tuesday, June 22, starting at 18:00
- Monday, June 28, starting at 18:00
Each tour is limited to 15 participants. First come first serve.
Organized jointly by: