We are pleased to announce that the 23rd Central European Conference on Cryptography (CECC 2023) will be held in Linz, Austria, July 3 - 6, 2023. The conference has become a traditional meeting point for people involved in cryptology. The aim of the conference is to gather people interested in discussing recent advances in all areas of cryptology and experience in teaching the subject. All participants are encouraged to present a contributed talk.
The conference will take place at the Johannes Kepler University. For further information please refer to the contact and travel information or contact the organizers.
CECC 2023 is organized by:
- LIT Secure and Correct Systems Lab, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Institute of Mathematics, Alpen-Adria-University Klagenfurt
Aims and scope of the conference
The aim of CECC 2023 is to bring together researchers of all aspects of cryptology, including (but not limited to):
- cryptographic applications in information security
- design of cryptographic systems
- encryption schemes
- general cryptographic protocols
- post-quantum cryptography
- signature schemes