The 3rd Alps-Adriatic Inverse Problems Workshop will be held at the Department of Mathematics of the Alpen-Adria-Universitaet Klagenfurt during July 5-7, 2023, with a summer school on July 3-4, 2023, the 1st Alps-Adriatic Inverse Problems Summer School .
The aim of this workshop is to gather scientists working on the theory and applications of inverse problems in academia and industry, in order to present their research, exchange ideas, and start new collaborations. Scientists at an early stage of the career (PhD students, postdocs) are particularly encouraged to participate.
The workshop will be held in person.
- Antonin Chambolle, CEREMADE, CNRS et Université de Paris-Dauphine PSL, France
- Yiqiu Dong, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
- Tapio Helin, LUT University, Lappeenranta, Finland
- Maria-Luisa Rapun, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain
Registration: May 31, 2023
Abstract submission: May 31, 2023
Acceptance of abstract: June 7, 2023
Payment of fee: June 14, 2023
Fee: EUR 220,-
Reduced fee for IPIA http://ipia.site members: EUR 195,-
- Please click on this link for creating the Indico account. For the registration, an account is first required to proceed with the registration.
You see on the webpage the field „username“ and „password“. Below, it is written „In case you do not have an Indico account yet, you can create one here“. Please choose „create one here“ to create the account. (In case you do not receive your activation email within an hour, please also check your spam folder)
- In the registration form you are asked to distinguish between an „invoice for private person“ (e.g. you get a refund of the costs of your university or company) or „invoice in case your institution / company pays directly the fee“. For companies within the European Union, a VAT number is also necessary.
- The fee can only be paid via credit card.
Local Organizing Committee:
- Phuoc Truong Huynh
- Barbara Kaltenbacher
- Teresa Rauscher
- Elena Resmerita
- Anita Wachter
- Tobias Wolf
- Barbara Kaltenbacher, Klagenfurt
- Elena Resmerita, Klagenfurt
All talks take place at room HS 3 (on Wednesday and Thursday) and HS 2 (on Friday) (all rooms are quite near the main entrance of the University) and the breaks in room Z.1.08 (right next to HS 3 and HS 2).
Currently only a preliminary program is available (see "timetable").
The AAIP 2023 is supported by: